Sunday 18 March 2012

Convent Bakery - Melbourne - 1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford

We took my nephew to the Collingwood children's farm for the first time. It was my first time too so I was equally as excited.

We popped into the Convent Bakery for a quick bite to eat. This place is buzzing.

This place does baguettes, cakes and coffee very well. Seating is outside and beer on tap if you wish.

The bread is super and fillings are quite attentive to detail. I ate a lamb baguette with carmelised onion, mustard, cheese, lettuce, tomato and a touch of mayonnaise. The toasted chicken and avocado wrap was also very fresh.

Around $8 each which is, sad to say, cheap these days.

Highlight for me were the geese and for my nephew, the dirty big black pig.

Abbotsford Convent Bakery on Urbanspoon
7/10

Adles


No comments:

Post a Comment