Sunday 13 October 2013

Lulo - Melbourne - 798 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn

This was a recommendation from the fella. A place he had been to pre-me - and I must admit I was a bit dubious because he has proclaimed that I have since opened up his world to food.

I was very pleasantly surprised.

Lulos which is a mix of Spanish and South American, dishes up some very tasty food.

The service is very cheerio and so is the atmosphere - very South American.

We started with oysters which were the only disappointing dish for me - too salty.

But the rest was very good.

The snapper ceviche was delicate and had a bundle of different citrus and chilli flavours.

The globe artichokes croquetas with black garlic aioli were crunchy on the outside and moist and flavoursome inside.

Quinoa had a lot of punch and the squid was cooked perfectly.

I will return for sure.

I like it a lot.

8/10
Lulo on Urbanspoon
Adles

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Thank you for all your contributions to Urbanspoon! I would like to encourage you to claim your blog, which allows you to add a picture and change some settings. The blog photo shows up next to your posts wherever they appear on Urbanspoon. Also, once you have claimed, we will be able to give you upgraded blogger status, which will allow you to publish your own posts to Urbanspoon, which is much quicker than having to wait for us to do it (this is a privilege we offer to bloggers who have a large number of quality posts). Here's how to claim:

    - Make sure you're signed into Urbanspoon

    - Go to your blog page on our site: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/71/8273/Melbourne/Where-Adles-Eats.html

    - Click "Claim your blog" in the left sidebar (under your blog image)

    After you submit it, we may contact you to verify your claim. Check your spam email folder if your claim hasn't gone through in a day or two.

    If you have any questions, please contact me via email.

    Thanks,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    ReplyDelete